Sorry, this job has expired.
You're not like anyone else, and neither are we!
We’re looking for people who want to join a team, or more specifically, a family. These people love coming to work, enjoy their coworkers, and above all else, are dedicated to and inspired by our customers.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! We are currently hiring a Printer Technician.
As the Printer Technician you will troubleshoot, repair, and perform maintenance on POD platforms utilized by CafePress. Additionally, you will be responsible for the assembly of new print equipment as well as monitoring (reclaiming/filling) ink systems, and following all safety guidelines, including the use of proper personal protective equipment.
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• Experience with small engine repair, printer repair or computer repair is preferred.
• Experience with finding and fixing breakdowns in machinery is preferred.
• General knowledge of digital print platforms utilized by CafePress.
• Must be able to work well with others.
• Cleaning print heads.
• Adjusting machine fluid levels.
• Purging ink from the system.
• Repair vacuum issues.
• Training new operators on basic machine maintenance.
• Performing advanced machine maintenance.
• Accessing the machine parameters on the computer and making improvements when needed.
• Ability to consistently communicate and interact with operators in way that is polite, positive, and professional.
• Must be mechanically inclined or have a mechanical skill set.
• Must be willing to learn and adapt to new equipment, environments, and processes.
• Must have basic computer skills to troubleshoot and diagnose issues.
• Must be able to use basic hand tools.
• Must be willing to be flexible on hours (overtime or support of other shifts such as swing throughout the year and 3rd during peak).
• Must have the ability to lift and handle up to 50 lbs, with reasonable accommodation.
• Must be able to frequently use hands and reach with hands and arms.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and depth perception.
• Must be able to perform a variety of physical activities, including constant and repetitive motions, reaching, bending, picking, walking, standing, gripping and grabbing.
• Must be able to stand for entire during of shift up to and including 12 hours per day.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.